Thursday, November 15, 2012

smokers lung after a year best story

smokers lungs pictures | smokers lungs after a year | smokers lungs images
I was 15 years old, walking home after school with my friend James, James called a guy over to ask him for a cigarette, I asked him for one too, I've never touched a cigarette before I just asked him to make him believe I smoke, probably just to look "cool". James and I went into his room where we smoked, I was so scared that my mom will smell it and get mad, so James gave me some of his perfume.

My mom had no idea. My whole family didn't smoke, I know that my dad used to smoke for 3 years but he quit when he married. My brother smoked but my mom didn't know he was hiding it for months. Then I started to buy my own cigarettes I smoked about 4 a day, it made me feel cooler and older. I was spiting all the time, my mom used to tell me that smokers always spit. That's why I tried not to spit in front of her, but one time when I was walking home and didn't know that she was looking out of the window and she saw me spit. But I told her that I ate something disgusting. But my mom found out, she saw a picture of me holding a cigarette.

How stupid of me to let her pick up my developed pictures. She told me to stop and I was like "ok" But I didn't, I smoked for a about a year. Then I had trouble breathing. That is when I realized that I just had to stop. I quit on my 16th birthday. that is 4 years ago and I smoked only a few cigarettes since then but not because I wanted to, I just did it to check my boyfriends reaction. I don't feel like smoking anymore but I really enjoy the smell. I promised my boyfriend that I won't start again so that gives me another reason not to start. But whenever I'm stressed out I feel like smoking but like I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment